The Lecanto High School Drama Department is having a fundraiser entitled “Patrons of the Arts,” but they are not pocketing all of the income.
The drama department had decided to donate as much as they can give from income of the Patrons of the Arts fundraiser to the building of the new playground at CREST.
“Drama club is going to donate about ten to twelve percent of the Patron money to the new playground going in at CREST,” said Drama Club President senior Crimson Eisenhower.
There are five sponsorship options to choose in order to participate in the fundraiser:
- The first option is entitled the Broadway Circle. These sponsors’ names and business phone numbers will be listed in the drama production’s upcoming performance program for a $10 donation.
- The second option is entitled the Rogers and Hammerstein Circle. These sponsors’ business cards will be featured in the program for a $25 donation.
- The third option is entitled the Andrew Lloyd Webber Circle. These sponsors will have a quarter-page ad in the program, receive two complimentary tickets to the show and have reserved seating. This option requires a $50 donation.
- The fourth option is entitled the Stephen Sondheim Circle. These sponsors will receive a half-page ad in the program, four complimentary tickets to the show, reserved seating and complimentary refreshments for a donation of $75.
- The fifth option is entitled the Stanislavski Circle. These sponsors will have a full-page ad in the program, season tickets for four guests, reserved seating and complimentary refreshments. All of this is included for a donation of $100.
The drama department members are excited to give money to the new playground and know they are making those students happy to have a play area.
“The playground is going to make the kids who attend CREST so happy, and it makes me feel really good that we had a part of that,” Eisenhower said.
To get more information on the “Patron of the Arts” fundraiser, contact Drama Club sponsor and director Amanda Mathieu or any drama club member. The deadline to become a sponsor is November 15.